Join us for Women’s Just Naked Yoga & Breathwork!
Candice will lead the class through a few inward and outward (community building) connection practices and a vinyasa flow sequence to ground us in our bodies. We will then move deeper into the breathwork, ending with a restorative Savasana. A few minutes to share as a community any feelings or experiences at the end will be welcome. Group participation is not required, just available if it feels right for you.
Breathwork can be a natural way to shift our consciousness and go deeper into our inner selves for awareness and healing. The breathwork portion of class can illicit all kinds of powerful experiences, emotions, sensations and possible revelations, though having a mild experience is also very common.
We will have our usual snacks & social time afterwards. This class is for all levels, with appropriate modifications offered for anyone who needs or wants them. Mats and towels are provided. Exact entry instructions will be sent with ticket confirmation. Doors will open at 7:20 and close at 7:40. If you are late you will not be allowed entry. Bring a snack to share if you like!
7:20 - doors open, clothed mingling
7:40 - doors closed, brief preamble, disrobing
7:50 - just naked yoga & breathwork, led by Candice
8:50 - yoga ends, socializing with light snacks and beverages
9:30 - event ends, attendees depart
- You can buy tickets here, or pay cash at the door:
- Doors close at 7:40. Latecomers will not be allowed entry to this event.
- After buying a ticket, check your email for entry instructions. If you do not see the email, please contact email@example.com for entry instructions to this event.
- Please consider RSVP'ing to this event on Meetup. This helps us a lot with attendance and only takes a few clicks starting here: http://www.meetup.com/justnaked
Just Naked’s Principles - PVC
Participation: We ask that you are fully engaged at our events. Yes, getting naked is an experience in and of itself, but please arrive with curiosity and the energy to participate in the theme of the event. Another facet of participation is arriving with a clear mind. While responsible BYOB is sometimes allowed, visible intoxication is not.
Vulnerability: This Principle arose from the need to clarify the subjectivity of being naked. A woman going topless publicly, however legal it might be, is likely to arouse a negative response from most crowds. For this reason, we accept that a woman’s edge of vulnerability might mean keeping their bottoms on at our events. For men, we invite you to discover your edge of vulnerability in other ways. Perhaps you cross your arms during conversation? Uncross your arms to feel what that’s like. Maybe you’re afraid of looking stupid when you dance? Attend our Movement and Connection event to explore that fear and move beyond it. If you do not identify with the male or female archetypes, or are transitioning gender, please do whatever suits your needs. Our Builders are knowledgeable about these experiences and eager to help you.
Cohesion: For Just Naked, Cohesion means connecting with others in the spirit of openness and respect. When we do this collectively, we create social unity. In this unity, we are most effective at normalizing naked within the local and global communities. Respect means treating others how they would like to be treated. This may be difficult to intuit, so we ask that you familiarize yourself with our full FAQ.
Learn more about our rules and guidelines here: http://www.justnaked.com/faq
• Private Facebook group: www.facebook.com/groups/justnaked
• Get the newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/b6139727cd64/justnaked-sms-email
• You can now easily sync our Calendars:
• In our ongoing effort to increase attendance among under-represented populations, Just Naked is now offering scholarships for those experiencing a financial hardship. Apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/shwfatnNwCmcQdhH2